Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Riley

On Saturday, before Easter, Kristi dressed the girls in their
Easter dresses and we headed out for a  photo shoot.
By the time we were done,
I had taken 294 pictures.  Ah, the beauty
of a digital camera. 
Since I have absolutely no idea what I was
doing, I just shot anything that looked interesting. 

I separated these pictures into 3 categories.
Riley
Madison
Riley and Madison together

I am posting these so I can learn.
This one is

Riley

Ah digital...this is like forcing someone to sit and watch slides
of your vacation
(you young gals probably don't understand that one)
Anyway feel free to scroll fast.

 
Riley was actually very cooperative.  I'm not sure
whether this is a new trend, or she's just growing up.


Isn't her little up do cute?


One more of those curls...get a good look Kristi,
because you know what Soozi said.


Oh the places I'll go...

Fun


A tisket, A tasket


Look at me, I have both baskets.



Meditation

Determination


Concentration


Curiosity


Perseverance


Charming


Riley

(Continue on to following post for Madison)
Related Posts with Thumbnails