Thursday, November 13, 2008

Flash from the Past.

I wish I had brought my camera. Last night Kevin and I met our old neighbors and dear friends from our Riverside house for dinner and a hockey game. We have known Dan and Julie Fachner since Sean was 3. We moved into our house in Riverside the weekend their youngest daughter Tawni was born. Tawni and Sean are now both attending Cal Baptist University. Stacy and Kristi actually staged a wedding for Sean and their oldest daughter Tori. Sean also gave Tori her first haircut to the devastation of both Julie and me. We shared many fun times: camping trips (stranded on the side of the road in 105 degree heat) game nights, opossum hunting, boating at their home in the desert. I will try to dig out some old pictures for a true flash from the past. Thank you Dan and Julie for such a fun evening.
Related Posts with Thumbnails