Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Shoes and an Epiphany 

epiphany -

a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

 

My little Bella Boo
sent me a picture the other day. 
I guess
she has had these little beauties on her wish list for quite some time.
Luckily for her, Baba came to the rescue with some cold hard cash.
She was so excited to share her purchase.



 
Bella is also starting to connect the family tree. 
She and Stacy
were having a little morning of cuddling time
and Bella said to Stacy....


Bella:  Mommy...Grandma Rena is daddy's mommy right?

Stacy:  Yes

Bella:  and Grandma Maryrose is your mommy right?

Stacy:  Yes

Bella:  and Grandma Rena buys me clothes.

Stacy:  Yes
Bella:  and Grandma Maryrose buys me TOYS

Stacy:  Yes


Stacy thought this was very
funny and was eager to share it with me.
As for me...
Well let's just score one for Grandma Maryrose shall we?

Related Posts with Thumbnails