Friday, April 8, 2011

Mad Rush

Mad Rush
aka
Madison Rush
came for a visit today.

An all alone, one on one visit with just Grandma.
No Riley to share time, just
time for Grandma and Madi to play.
Well one of us played and one of us watched.
(Can you guess which was which?)

Oh yes,
I should not forget to mention the villain,
because all good stories
(or even not so good ones)
have a villain.

Our story begins with our heroine the Madster
deciding what to do.
What do you want to do today?
I don't know, what do you want to do?



I'll decide as soon as I stuff the rest of these
non WW
potato chips in my face.
(Are you wondering why I have
potato chips in my house....well
I live with a cookie chip monster)


Enter our villain.
Yes, you probably have always thought
of her as a sweet beautiful young princess.
Remember....she does live with a Beast.
Some of it has to rub off don't you think?
(Is that a tattoo on her arm?)


Madi loves her princesses and they go with her everywhere.
On the surface, her princesses love each other too.

Cinderella and Belle
enjoyed the slide along with the Madi.
(I can't imagine sliding in a ball gown, can you?)


Buried treasure however, is a whole different story....
Madi found her treasure lying around the playground
and
collected it in her little yellow bucket.
She took it everywhere.

Never fear though...Cindy and Belle were
safely stowed in the playhouse.


Are you wondering what her treasure looks like?


Crystal Stones....you know, kind of like
Swarovski crystals


Oh the possibilities....


Her first impulse was to go and hide her treasure
so no one else would find it.


But where?

So many choices ...
but alas ....

A treasure isn't good for much unless you
can touch it and play with it and line it in a row


and count it ....


and count it...
and then put it back in your treasure box.
And maybe even let your trusted friends look at it.

But then your trusted friends may not be so trustworthy...
Do you notice anyone missing?


Yes, Belle decided to get rid of the competition.
I had heard Belle was planning a Ball,
and well you know how that goes........
Poor Cindy!!!


But have no fear...Madi leaves no Princess behind.


I'm not too sure Belle is happy right now.


But Madi is....
all Princesses safe and sound



and Madi and I had a most excellent adventure.
Related Posts with Thumbnails