Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Happiest Place on Earth"

On Friday I went to Disneyland with Peggy and Katina. We were anxious to see Disneyland decorated for Christmas and we were not disappointed.
This picture is from the Mark Twain Ferry.




If you look close I am kneeling next to a stone marking the 50th anniversary of Disneyland. It also has my dads name and birthday on it. He would get such a kick to know he had his name at Disneyland.


We went to see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies and who do you think we saw?


George W Bush, I think he is planning for retirement. He does have talent.



Disneyland was all about welcoming Santa. If you go check out cowboy roundup. They have real reindeer (all eight but no Rudolph). It is done like the old 50's Howdy Doody style for those old enough to remember. Very cute.


This is Peggy looking very smug with her friend Buzz Lightyear. Peggy is the "Second" best Star Commander in the force. I would be the "Best". Peggy and I had a 2 out of 3 match to see who Buzz should take on his next mission. I let Peggy win the second match so we could do the third. Unfortunately Peggy lost the third and Buzz and I will be going to Infinity and Beyond in the near future. Better luck next time Peggy ;)


We had so much fun (missed you though Patty, maybe next time) and we did everything we wanted to do. We saw the parade, the fireworks, and Peggy and Katina even got me to go on a Small World (which I probably haven't been on in 20 years) Thank you ladies for such a fun day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails