Monday, January 26, 2009

3rd Tablescape Tuesday - "Sweethearts"

Thank you Susan at http://www.betweennapsontheporch/ for another fun Tuesday. Please check her blog for many beautiful tablescapes as well
as talented tablescapers.



This is my second Valentine's Day table and again maybe the last.
Squint hard and pretend I have a lovely cupid in the the center of my table,
since this is the closest thing to a cupid I have.
Do you see his little bow and arrow?
My clear pink dishes are a bargain find of about
15 years ago.
I chose pink as the theme for this table because I found some pretty pink roses in my garden.

However I soon realized that I need some pink dishes to go along with them. Oh well, I guess that will be my next shopping trip. Meanwhile, check out the other tablescapes and enjoy.
Related Posts with Thumbnails