Monday, January 12, 2009

First Tablescape Post






My friend Kris introduced me to Between Naps on the Porch because I love tablescapes and home decor. I look for excuses to do tablescapes, okay it borders on sickness. Thank you for featuring these lovely tablescapes. I peeked for the first time last week and enjoyed each and every one.


For my first contribution I was going to feature a table I did for my granddaughters 1st birthday. We are about to celebrate her 2nd and I need some inspiration. However that picture was not available so I chose my Fall table of this year.


I used gold chargers and a plate from a Target Waverly collection from several years ago. I love runners and this one I found at one of my favorite stores, HomeGoods. On it I have an assortment of pumpkins, mercury glass acorns, fall leaves and of course candles. The glasses are both from the Bombay company from 5-6 years ago (different finds from different years) My tables usually have items of every price range (usually lower than higher). I love the hunt and I never know what I will find or what I will end up doing with it. I will have more time next week and do a more current table.
Actually I can't wait, Thank you for letting me participate.
Related Posts with Thumbnails