It's that time again....Dancing with the Stars season 11 cast and pairings have been announced.
- Derek Hough and Jennifer Grey, the now-50-year-old actress is best known for playing Baby in "Dirty Dancing.
- Louis Van Amstel and Margaret Cho, a comedian, fashion designer, actress, author and recording artist
- Tony Dovolani and Audrina Patridge, an actress from "The Hills" who was also in the horror flick "Sorority Row."
- Corky Ballas and Florence Henderson, the actress is best known for her role as Carol Brady, the mom from "The Brady Bunch."
- Mark Ballas and Bristol Palin, the 19-year-old daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin. Bristol has a young son with Levi Johnston. She's been engaged to Johnston twice, but they are currently broken up.
- Karina Smirnoff and Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino, the "Jersey Shore" star refers to his toned abdominal muscles as "the situation."
- Chelsie Hightower and Michael Bolton, the Grammy award wining singer and songwriter is currently on tour for his new album "One World One Love"
- Kym Johnson and David Hasselhoff, actor from "Baywatch" and former host of "America's Got Talent"
- Anna Trebunskaya and Kurt Warner, NFL quarterback who played for the Arizona Cardinals, The New York Giants and The St. Louis Rams
- Lacey Schwimmer and Kyle Massey, rapper and Disney star who was in "That's so Raven" and "Cory in the House." He's from Atlanta.
- Cheryl Burke and Rick Fox, NBA champion who played for the L.A. Lakers and the Boston Celtics
What exactly does this mean? A party of course.
October 4th I will host a DWTS party at my house.
All are invited...with one appetizer as the cost of admission.
We had a blast last time...so come for the food,
friends and fun.
More info to follow, just get
it on the calendar.
I would love to know what everyone thinks of this cast,
and who your favorites are...or just who you love
to hate and who are you said to see missing????
So let the mirror ball trophy games begin .....
where everyone is a star....