Friday, August 5, 2011

Missed it by that much...

Milk Money

Remember when you were a kid and you got
milk money every day...???
What was it a nickel and maybe
for a dime you could get milk and an ice cream?

Those were the good old days.....
NEVER thought I'd say that. 
I remember my parents and grandparents
saying that, and I thought, 
NO 
these are the good old days.

Last night it was pointed out to me
that we didn't have enough
milk for breakfast. 
No problem right? 
After
our run in the park,
we would stop at the store
and pick up some milk for breakfast.

PROBLEM!!
I forgot to bring money...so there we were scrounging
through the car for enough change
to buy milk.
1.37
That's what we came up with.

Do you know what I could buy for 1.37

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

This was 1.00...the one I really wanted
was 1.39
missed it by .02

but I did have some change left

If they would have only taken that cap
as the additional  .02
ohhhh well.
Enjoy your day!!!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails