Wednesday, October 27, 2010

There's a New Man in Town

WELCOME TO TABLESCAPE THURSDAY

I love to pull out my scary
(or not)
Halloween decorations. 
These days I get a little lazy, but
my bunco girls force me
to pull out my treasures each year, just
in the nick of time for our Halloween Bunco.
We usually have a potluck dinner and I get to set the table in anticipation of our annual fun.

I usually send out an invitation poem, so I shall share
this with all of my
Tablescape Thursday goulie friends guests.


Greetings dear witches, which I am so fond
 Esoryram wishes to once again bond

As the Twilight of Halloween quickly approaches,
I shall be decorating with bats, vampires and roaches

I’m not requiring costumes or pets, that’s so immature.
You will be most disappointed, of that I am sure

Let me know what you are conjuring in your
cauldrons to bring.
And be sure to add my favorites like eye of newt or pickled bat wing.

Please come dressed with your usual festive and sexy flair
For I have some surprises, I am wanting to share

The table is set, you’ll be anxious to feed,
I will have a little something you will surely need.

I anticipate your arrival, I can hardly wait
And as usual I urge you, DO NOT be late.

I leave you now upon the breaking dawn
And will be seeing you before the new moon is gone.

So as not to eclipse our upcoming fun,
Take my advice and stay out of the sun.

This year I am enjoying a new guest, my new man!
Very Silver...and sparkley

I used alot of skeletal parts and the table
is done mostly in black, white and silver...


I found these cool spiders to add to my napkin ring

Do you think they will be too scary?


No, they are too cute.


Speaking of cute.... here is part of my man's brother ...
he sporting some major bling


Here's a close up of my man

and from his good side


These are cute glasses I bought several years ago, each
one has a different design
"Witch"

"Bats"

"Haunted House"

"Black Cat"


and of course my "Special" Witch Martini Glass

It was a fun table to do


Now all we need are the guests and the food



Here is the sideboard in keeping with my theme


Care to join us....there's always room for one more.


Be sure to head back to Susan's Tablescape Thursday...
thanks for joining me.
Related Posts with Thumbnails