Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday - Club Arizona Resort

I have so missed my Outdoor Wednesday posts. I have been so
busy and have had little or no time for blogging. Thank you to the lovely Susan at a Southern Daydreamer for hosting, and making me look forward to Wednesday.




Last weekend I went on a 3 day weekend excursion to Club Arizona Resort, in the
sunny city of Tempe. It was a beautiful and relaxing adventure.
We enjoyed coffee on the patio with the added bonus of unseasonably
cool weather. Cool that is for Arizona standards - 84 degrees.



From poolside we sipped umbrella drinks and listened to nature and enjoyed

the well manicured landscape.





Chef Tom created a delicious breakfast for us on our last morning there. His pancakes
are to die for.



And I almost forgot the award winning sculpture on the lovely

premises ;)




The truth is we were invited to stay with my brother, sister in law and family.

This was better than any 5 star resort and I thank them for their hospitality.


Activities Director - Ryan with Chef Tom planning the next activity


Hostess Diane with the Groundskeeper Kasey during cocktail hour


Thanks for stopping by, now whirl back

over to Susan's for more Outdoor fun.



Related Posts with Thumbnails