Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tablescape Thursday - Little Lambs Eat Ivy

Thanks for joining me today and thank you
to the lovely Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for hosting this
Tablescape Thursday

Lambs and Ivy


Today I am taking my inspiration from an old song
and my little spring lambs.
Mares-eat oats and does eat oats,
And little lambs eat ivy,
A kid will eat ivy too,
Wouldn't you?


Sung quickly, it sounds like this:


Maresy-doats and dozy-doats,
And liddle lamzy divey,
A kiddley divey too,
Wouldn't you-oo?





My kids loved this song when they were little. It brings back happy memories.




I started with a green and pink plaid tablecloth. Very happy.

I have a tulip under my place setting

I found these fun pink and green scalloped plates while I was visiting
my daughter in Oklahoma and carted them home in my suitcase.

I recently bought these green water glasses for 2.99 ea and I also bought my

other daughter some clear ones. The wine glasses are etched. They
are my wedding crystal.

My tulips have to hold on for a few more days. I am not ready to give them up.

I wish I had done this in the morning. The light would have been so much better.



Thank you for joining me, now back to Susan's for more tablescape fun.

Byaaaa
Related Posts with Thumbnails