Saturday, October 17, 2009

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A

Where the corn is as high as an elephants eye. That's where I am minus the pretty little surrey with the fringe on the top, and the corn for that matter, unless u count the soup.

I am enjoying the Vanderheiden's hospitality. Bella and her mom and dad are making my and Baba's stay very memorable. We are enjoying a crisp 57 degrees, surrounded by the beauty of fall and her slightly changing trees. It is so beautiful here and after chatting w/Kevin this morning and being informed that it is a sweltering 100 degrees in California, I shall enjoy my stay even more. No I'm not laughing at ya'll I'm just...no I am laughing. Lol neiner neiner. Fall is the star of the landscape which is vibrant green as far as the eye can see with the contrasting oranges and reds of the falling leaves and it's as though every property is dotted with a pond.

Baba bought Bella a dress-up trunk filled with more beauty treasures that one could imagine and Bella is having a blast... she has been Cinderella, the Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, the other Belle, and a mix-match combination of all of the above. Some of you could you take some "What-not-to Wear" advice from her. She is a little cutie.

Just thought I would check in... now off to bake some cookies in our heart shape cookie pan and maybe polish our nails. Aren't little girls fun?
Related Posts with Thumbnails