Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quoth the Raven - Tablescape Thursday

Tablescape Thursday...thank you to Susan for hosting. Please visit her at Between Naps on the Porch for some great treats (or tricks)

Quoth the Raven ... Nevermore

Well that isn't quite right. Tablescaping is way too much fun to say nevermore. Welcome to one of my Halloween tables. My inspiration came from my raven candlesticks I got as a gift from a dear friend who knows how much I love the crazy holiday of Halloween. Thanks Peggy.

Toile plates, black chargers and a napkin ring of bling

Beware the potions... they may not be for human consumption.

Close up of the napkin ring
The splash of orange is a paper napkin



This hand was made by my dad several years ago. It is a candleholder but I thought it would come in useful for a few eyeball appetizers.

What should our menu be?




Something spooky I think




The raven


I don't know if you can see it but there is a raven on
the pumpkin next to the flowers too.

Oh there he is.


Overall picture of the table

Happy Halloween, thanks for stopping by.
Now back to Susan's

Related Posts with Thumbnails