Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tablescape Thursday - Hydrangeas from my Garden

I have been a bit of a non blogger lately. 
I don't know whether it is lack of time or lack of inspiration,
or lack of creativity,
nevertheless it has resulted in very little blogging on my part. 

It is Thursday again,
and that means it is Tablescape Thursday


We ate dinner outside the other night
so I will share my simple table. 
It isn't exactly anything special, but eating outside is one of my most favorite things to do. 
Especially now, when the evenings are so beautiful.



My hydrangeas are beginning to bloom
and I couldn't resist
cutting some for the table


Dinner was simple...
burgers, capresse, Greek salad and some sweet potato fries





Green, purple and pink



with a lovely view of the yard





The tablecloth is well used and well loved.  It is a toile
pattern with color. 
Is that possible?

 




Hydrangeas don't usually grow well in California, but
I have discovered that special place in my yard that
they love and thrive.




Pewter bow napkin rings
and a lime swirl napkin





Thanks for visiting...
now off to the other tablescapes



Related Posts with Thumbnails