Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Do You Believe in Fairies?

I Believe in Fairies

It is a little known fact that Fairies are alive and well and
living in Pixie Hollow




A while back I did a post showing the tree by the
play yard that I had plans for building my own Pixie Hollow.


While at Disneyland with a very special Pixie I was inspired.
This is where Tinker Bell and her friends live.



Tinker Bell told my little Pixie that she had been waiting

all day to meet her.



And welcomed us with bright pixie colors,
banners, and beautiful flowers.

It was so much to take in ...

We also found some lovely GIANT mushrooms

Have you ever wondered what was under a mushroom?

Well, we will keep that as a secret...
I don't want to spoil the surprise.

We learned much about fairies....

Fairies are born from a babies first laugh.

No two fairies have the same wings...they are all
unique to them, just like there are no two snowflakes alike


All fairies have special talents
and fairies love their fairy homes.
In their homes, fairies usually have a mirror.
Fairies are a wee bit vain and like to look at themselves often.

Never fairies are only 5" tall.




So with this inspiration I am ready to begin my own
little Pixie Hollow.
Tinker Bell told us she would visit us there
as soon as it was finished.

I have linked to Outdoor Wednesday
hosted by the lovely Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails