Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Believe - Polar Express

Festival of Trees...

displays the decorated trees today through Sunday
at Riverside Convention Center. 
If you are in the area, check out the trees
as well as activities for kids of any age....
because around the holidays,
we are all kids at heart.



Here are a few pictures of my tree


I have to thank all of my helpers, who
not only helped me decorate but encouraged me too.
Tim Rush, hand painted this gorgeous painting
for over my mantel.  I had so many
compliments, and people wanting to know
where I got this "poster"

Tim you did TOO GOOD a job,
no one realized it was hand painted.


It will make a darling addition to the Rush's Christmas decorations for
many Christmas' to come.



You can almost swear the light is jumping out of the picture from the train.

Also, Peggy and Sean helped me
decorate all day Monday.  They
were troopers.


Santa got into the act, with a very important job.
He held up the North Pole


Mom ironed my fabric and Kristi helped with the train.


Kevin built my fireplace.


It was a fun day and a worthwhile event.


So until next year....


For now, let the holidays begin ........

Related Posts with Thumbnails