Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FOT!!!

Are you intrigued...
do you want to know what FOT stands for? 
It is time for Festival of Trees, an annual event put on by Riverside County Regional Medical Center. 
It's a very worthwhile event
and I encourage anyone in the area to
enjoy the festivities, view the trees,
and maybe donate a dollar or two. 

This is my third year participating
as a tree designer. 
Sounds official huh? 
Last year my theme was Santa Baby....
Hurry down the chimney tonight. 
It was such a fun, whimsical and glittery tree. 




I had Santa coming down the chimney in a hurry
and included
all of the items asked for in the song. 
It was so much fun...





This year the request was to stay traditional. 
So I'm not as glitzy but still fun. 
My theme is
Believe - The Polar Express

So here is a little preview....


My colors are red, white, black and silver...




I still have a lot of tweaking to do, but hopefully
it will turn out like I want it to, I only have to....




BELIEVE
Related Posts with Thumbnails