Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Big Pumpkins ... Large and in Charge

Welcome to Tablescape Thursday hosted by the lovely Susan at Between Naps on the Porch. 


Today, thanks to my daughter, I am posting large and in charge.  She altered my blog to show my pictures extra large and I love it.  Thank you Kristi for the larger pics and the extra toys to play with on the toolbar.  I am still learning how to use it but it is very fun.

Today I am sharing a Pumpkin table featuring an embroidered runner that I love.  The flash altered the colors a bit so next I have to work on my photography ;)

So much to do on these blogs ay?


Here are a few of my pumpkins



Here is a close up of my cutwork napkins



and I invited a little birdie to fly down and join my table

I was playing with the closeup of the glasses.



I also love my leaf and acorn garland down the center of my table.  Very earthy.  My chargers are hand painted (by a Homegoods person)



Another shot of the table

Do you like my little pumpkin topiary?


I got these pumpkins years ago at TJ Maxx, Homegoods and Ross
They have been all over my house, both inside and out at one time or another


I need to work on some pictures in different lighting next... you tablescape bloggers do some lovely shots
with candlelight.




Thanks for stopping by, I don't know if I got this post done correctly but I shall see. Head back to Susan's for more tablescape fun.
Related Posts with Thumbnails