Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday -

Happy Outdoor Wednesday
hosted by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer

Earlier this month I was lucky enough to visit my daughter, son in law and grand-daughter in Oklahoma. I had a fantastic time and realized I had taken my camera off my grand daughter long enough to get a few outdoor shots. On the way to one of our shopping trips to Arkansas we passed an old water wheel. We thought it might
make a unique photo op so we stopped. Oh did I say I took my camera off my granddaughter...oopps.

Here is Stacy and Bella


I peeked through this cool stone wall to get a glimpse at the water wheel

There was a lovely stream rushing at the bottom

This was a pic I took driving to the airport. Now picture this...me driving to the airport...not sure where I am going at 55 mph...grabbing my camera and shooting this picture.
Kristi, this one is for you..
Up with Trees (no idea what this means but it is all over Tulsa)




This was another interesting shot on the way to the airport. Have you
ever seen a car cemetery?



Beautiful green field...we don't see many of these in my town.




and this is what I left behind... a pooped out puppy who had had a mountain of fun.


Thanks for joining me, now back to Susan's

Related Posts with Thumbnails