Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oh no, when did the holidays sneak up on me? EEKK!!!!!!

The Faster I go the more Behinder I get................


Well as usual I am way behind with everything....I guess I am as behind as Kris is organized (I just read her post and I would like to go on record and confirm that their family only has one pair of undies each ;)

I have spent alot of time with my tree for Festival of the Trees and yesterday was set up day.  A "BIG" thank you to Peggy and Sean for all of their hard work yesterday.  We were pooped puppies after the day was done. (I will post some pics of the finished display)

So now that I am done with that I can actually start thinking about Thanksgiving and then on to Christmas.  For those of you in my area, you must check out all of the gorgeous trees on display at Raincross Center in Riverside.  They are designed by some very talented people and each and every one is amazing. 

Here is a preview of my space.  Santa Baby...........Hurry down the Chimney

Related Posts with Thumbnails