Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tablescape Thursday ... a vision in silver

Welcome to Tablescape Thursday hosted by the lovely
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.
Be sure to visit all of the participants because you are in for a special treat.

Today I am sharing a Vision in Silver and White.


On Monday night I celebrated with my Bunco girls once again. It was our annual Christmas Bunco which is always hosted by the lovely and talented Peggy.
In previous years we have dined at the historic Mission Inn, and then
continued our celebration at Peggy’s stunning home.
For the past several years however, we have all cooked a part of a delicious meal and dined in Peggy’s amazing dining room. I would like to
share the gorgeous table Peggy designed for us.
It is obvious how much these woman love each other because they all go through painstaking perfection in preparing our meal and their homes for us all as well as for their families.




She had a gorgeous silver glittery netting as her runner.  Very
creative... I shall be borrowing that one.




We were thirteen in all.  Debbie is our honorary sub and is with us at
as many gatherings as we can get her to.




Peggy is a bling girl...so the more bling the better.





We all couldn't stop admiring her table....here is Vivian and Shelley
enjoying a pomagranate martini





I love her chargers and I love her dishes.  I loved her dishes so much .....




I bought them for my Christmas Eve dinner.  But don't tell the hubby, I couldn't
pass up the outstanding bargain.




A bit of glitter and sparkle




and I love this tree she had in the center




Wait... I guess she had all kinds of trees





And of course by a bit of natural light.  Using no flash does
give everything such a romantic glow



Thank you Peggy and  ladies for all the delicious food
and great time.




I had to get a picture of everyone eating....
we enjoyed an Italian feast.



Now back to Susans and thanks for stopping by.

Happy Holidays!!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails