Monday, December 21, 2009

We Wish You a Merry Christmas .....

and a Happy New Year.

I would like to invite you into our  home to share
some festive holiday cheer.



The lights are lit so come on in....








A peek through the front door





The fireplace is lit and the eggnog is ready.




The candles are lit by the fireplace with care... in hopes that
St. Nicholas soon will be here


This shot is for Debbie.... I don't have that great
view from upstairs, but I took this from the stairs.



Stay awhile so we can share gifts....like ...


Blessings





This is my livingroom tree...it is slightly flocked with silver accents.







I started doing two trees when my kids were little.  I did
one tree the way I wanted and then a traditional tree
for the kids.... I called it my "guilt" tree (to relieve my guilt of doing a pretty tree) I no longer have a guilt tree...just two "pretty" trees.





This is my gameroom with my gold accented tree and of
course my parade of snowmen.



More of the gold tree




and more ....






One more shot of the gold tree





Snow men on the mantle





Next come into the Santa room




The Santa's are waiting for you












More gifts.... the gift of
Peace




and Joy






Santa's reindeer




and the end of my progressive evening





and yummy petit fours




I hope everyone has a very blessed holiday, with
family and friends. 

Merry Christmas!


Related Posts with Thumbnails