Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tablescape Thursday ...

Welcome to my Tablescape Thursday

I hope everyone has enjoyed the most
amazing Christmas with family and friends and I look forward to the welcoming the New Year.

Please join me for this fun adventure in tablescaping hosted by the lovely  
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.
Today I am sharing a dinner hosted by my daughter and son in law the Saturday
before Christmas.  Kristi and I decided that since
we work so hard preparing our homes for Christmas we
should extend the festivities and schedule some pre Christmas fun.  I am
still not sure that was a great idea.  It was a very busy holiday...but tons of fun.

Kristi set a lovely table.  She started with a pretty green velvet swirl
tablecloth and added some fun elements.


Her theme was rustic elegance and I think she captured that feel.





A gold reindeer candleholder was center stage, with Santa looking on.













She incorporated her green goblets, everyday cream dishes on wooden chargers,
an white napkins with a snowflake pattern.




Kristi is also an excellent cook.  We enjoyed:
Chicken Kiev

Roasted Aspargus

A beautiful salad
and french Bread

For dessert she made us a Giada ..choc brie pannini.  very low cal







Don't you just love the way gold candles look?




Thank you Kristi for the delicious meal, and thanks Tim for being a great Host.




Did I mention we also had Oprah's pomagranate martinis?




A quicky of the food....the salad


and the Chicken Kiev and Aspargus


Now head back to Susan's for more Tablescape fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails