Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Flower Power

And Good Friends.....

What do you do when good friends bring you flowers? 

Well thank them of course and proceed to Tablescape
with the beautiful bouquet in it's midst.

I was lucky enough to have some friends over for dinner
this past weekend, and the fun part of being the hostess
is receiving little bits of appreciation.  Not that I
ever expect them, but it is fun.  I always
love a party and spending time with good friends.


My inspirational bouquet





My friends told me they brought these
from the Farmer's Market and had them
in water for the entire way to my house, sitting on her lap.

I did a quicky table with things I had on hand.
Square ceramic chargers
Aqua dinner plates
Aqua flower shaped salad plates
Lime polka dot bread plates
Aqua water goblets
Crystal wine glasses


Very cool colors since it was only about 105 outside



A little natural light


A little friend


I used an aqua, brown and lime runner and darker
aqua and white paisley napkins


The napkin rings look like old antique silver spoons
but they aren't


This was on a bottle on wine that was brought by another friend.
Isn't it cute....you can't see it but it has glittery highlights.


I used some turquoise candlesticks and a cute little pitcher.
You can also see the fun design on my runner.



Thanks for the flowers friend and thanks
for all the other friends who are stopping by
and joining me for Tablescape Thursday.
Click here to return to Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
for more Tablescape fun.
It was fun to play again, it has been a while.

Related Posts with Thumbnails