Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Birds Amongst the Flowers ....

Greetings Tablescapers ...
What time is it?  It's Tablescape Time...
hosted by the very talented Susan

 Welcome to  
"Birds Amongst the Flowers"

The colors of the flowers from my garden
are inspiration for this table.
With the few hydrangeas left I added
roses, crape myrtle and agapanthus I was
able to arrange two vases.
I wish hydrangeas lasted a little longer, I
love them so much.





I used lime greens, blues and purples,
 a very casual setting


What's for dinner?


A view from above

These salad plates usually live in
a plate rack on my wall, but the colors
were perfect.

The little blue hobnail sherbet bowls
have a little secret...they are plastic

My mom won this gorgeous pitcher
at Bunco last week. It is perfect for this
table and perfect to hold some fresh lemonade
or a nice iced tea.

The blue glasses are scattered with a daisy pattern.


I love this lime green runner...it has such a simple pretty pattern.


View from the table to the yard and with
the light you can see the daisy pattern
on the blue glasses.

A little fun reflection




Here you can see the pattern on my runner
and a couple of friends...


A peek at my pitcher behind the flowers


My bouquet...



Lots of eggs for the birdies.





Related Posts with Thumbnails