Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday - My Irises

Thank you for joining me for another Outdoor Wednesday hosted by the lovely Susan at A Southern Daydreamer.
Stop by her blog, it's always such a fun event and you will be in for a treat.
Today I am sharing Irises. Every year I would have about 6 clusters that would come up and I am down to one. I always look forward to seeing them so I must get busy and plant some more bulbs for next year.




I love this color and they came in handy for

my son's granduation lunch.

I wish they would last longer


You can see they are fading fast.



Does anyone know what kind of Irises these are?




Thank you for sharing, now back to Susan's for more Outdoor fun.
P.S. I thought I would throw in my hanging pots for more
outdoor color.

See you next Wednesday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails