Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tablescape Thursday - Graduation Luncheon

Today is Tablescape Thursday and I am sharing a Graduation
Luncheon for my son Sean, show graduated from college this past weekend.

Thank you to Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for hosting this fun event.

Sean graduated from California Baptist University. The event took place
at 9:00 AM so Sean decided on a lunchtime celebration so he
could continue his celebration with his friends. The college colors are navy and gold so those
are the colors I used for my table.

It was simple and festive. I used his hat and

diploma as my centerpiece.

The food was catered by a local restaurant and consisted of:

tri tip, chicken and pork ribs

mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, peanut slaw, and garlic rolls.

(I know heavy on the carbs just how I like it)



We squeezed 14 and one high chair around the table. We were very cozy.


Plenty of napkins to catch all of that barbecue sauce.



I had originally planned an outdoor lunch but the weatherman
forcasted rain. As you can see it was a warm beautiful day.

Here is a picture of the happy graduate.

Thanks for stopping by, now back to Susan's for more Tablescape fun.


Related Posts with Thumbnails