Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a "White" Christmas

As always, with too much to do
and too little time to do it, I am late. 
I have been anticipating Kathleen's at
Cuisine Kathleen's party for weeks now,
I have even had my table set, but alas,
like Alice's white rabbit (how appropriate)
I am still late.

Nevertheless I have arrived ...

with my table decked in white and silver.
I am early for Tablescape Thursday hosted
by Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch however...
go figure!


I usually don't do a table in all white but this was so pretty
and sparkly in person...in the pics, not so much


I even had candles that were glittery silver


A couple of Rudolph's friends joined me

 and lots of snowflakes and sparkle

Here's a glimpse of my tree in the background


and has anyone used this netting...I just love it.  Very
messy but oh so much fun.






Here's one of Rudolph's friends ...


and here's the other


Such a fun table...I think I will use
this theme for Christmas Eve


 Do you like my beaded tree and tree toppers?


From above


 There's a pretty design on the votive
holders that you can see in this picture or not.


Thanks Kathleen for hosting...maybe I'll be on time next year.


Merry Christmas to all.....


and to all a good Holiday Season.




Related Posts with Thumbnails