Friday, December 17, 2010

A Little Holiday Cheer ...

.... has appeared thoroughout my house. 
I thought I would share a little of the decking that
has been going on around here.
I have been embracing the RED  in my
livingroom this year.

The Livingroom mantel is festively decorated
with greenery, poinsettias and snowflakes.
I am also embracing the reindeer this year (well
that happens every year)  I could
do a stand alone post on just my reindeer ...hmmm
maybe I will.




Oh, and I guess I added some doves ..... who knew?


Love these...wish I had purchased more


and this little guy...wish he had a friend or two


 I even embraced the RED my tree.

If you know me you will know
that is unusual for me, since I have a fear of
RED



But I must admit...I am enjoying it.


Yikes...who am I?


A glimpse


and another glimpse .....


So there you have the livingroom...


The rest of the house to follow... oh
and the rest of the party weekend.
Yikes!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails