Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Huey, Duey and Louie?

I am not exactly sure if they are
Huey, Duey and Louie...
but this is what I found in my pool when I got home
from work yesterday.
Little orphaned (I think) baby duckies

They swam in a little group and
everytime I tried
to get close they headed off to the
other side of the pool.
They loved hanging out on the vacume hose.

My hubster thought they were
extremely new...I hope their mommy
comes back for them.



Here's whats blooming this week
and after looking at these pictures I think everything
is coming up "Purple"

My Irises



My Lavender



My Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow


These are so unique.  There
is always three shades of purple to represent
yesterday, today and tomorrow


and they smell good too....



and my roses


just after the rain last week...

and then on a sunny day


I am linking to Susan's at A Southern Daydreamer for
Outdoor Wednesday
Be sure to check out all of the participants
and see what's bloomin....

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Bye for now .....

Related Posts with Thumbnails