Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tablescape Thursday ..... A Birdie Party

Todays table got started with this new runner.  The
runner is reversible and very fun.  I started with
the black and white and added aqua
(I wanted yellow at first but it was too pastel)



I also invited a few birdies.  These two are helping with
the salt and pepper.


This one is watching over eggs,
but actually overlooks two small nest bowls that can hold
little sauces or condiments.


I started with a black beaded placemat, white charger,
added a black and white toile bird patterned plate,
and aqua dish, and a little handled bowl.


Here is the bird patterned plate


My candles are in a birdhouse style candleholder


and another little birdie visiting my table



A view from the side


Birds eye view of the placesetting


A close up of the candleholder


 A peek outside to the evening sky


A Bird's Eye view of the evening table




By candlelight



Fun light through the windows

First roses of the season from the garden



Thanks for stopping by.
I am linking to Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
so be sure to check out the other tablescape participants




Enjoy your day and Happy Thursday


Related Posts with Thumbnails