Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hodge Podge?

A little bit of this and that!!

Today's table was inspired by an April Cornell
tablecloth I had purchased several years ago
and had never used.
I found it while rooting for some inspiration,
with it's tags still on.
It was a bargain by the way.



The table cloth is yellow seersucker
with painted pineapples in orange and green.


I paired my tablecloth with a striped napkin and
pottery barn napkin rings.
I didn't have four of the same color, so I used
2 green and 2 yellow.  (this and that)

adding a wee bit of sparkle

The dishes are layered....
cutwork charger, yellow plate and sunflower salad plate. 
Alas, I had nothing to carry on the pineapple
theme from the tablecloth, hence the sunflower. (hodge, podge)


I used a tomato plant as my floral feature
(I didn't go out in search of flowers tonight)



It is so hard to get true color at night...
does anyone have a suggestion on that?
Do you like my furniture polish sitting on my sideboard....nice!!!
It is orange though...kind of goes with the table???


Some morning sun, it rained last night so it was a bit filtered

Here's my tomato, in his moss covered pot.



My sunflower pitcher


Oh and did I say I threw in a cloched bunny
and a bit of aspargus
(this really is hodge podge)




Even my glasses are miss matched...green and ambers

Oh well, I can't miss a chance to tablescape with Susan,
even if I have a random table today.
I am linking to Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
who is our hostess today.
Thanks for visiting...
I am off to visit you now.



Be sure to visit the other delightful participants


and come back and visit again soon.
Related Posts with Thumbnails