Friday, February 25, 2011

Should I be Afraid?

Kristi celebrated her birthday yesterday,
and as a surprise, her husband Tim
asked if I would keep the girls over night
so he could take Kristi to an unknown location
and continue celebrating with more birthday festivities. 

We learned that trick several years ago
from a good friend. 
Kris G has been known to extend birthday
festivities longer than anyone I know....
months even ... years maybe. 

I agreed
and will take over duties this afternoon. 
Should I be Afraid? 
Maybe yes and maybe no.
All I know is
these little girls have big plans
for our time together.


and they don't look too scary....




 or do they?


If you don't hear from me by Monday ...  you'll know I've been
held captive


but I hope think I can handle it ....

Related Posts with Thumbnails