Monday, February 28, 2011

DWTS Season 12

The announcement is in...and I have a favorite already.
Not sure how that favorite will do, but I do have a very soft spot.
Can you guess who my favorite is?

~Here's the Cast~

Actress turned Reality Star Kirstie Alley
Kendra Wilkinson
Original 'Karate Kid' Ralph Macchio
Supermodel Petra Nemcova
Boxing Legend Sugar Ray Leonard
Former Super Bowl Champ Hines Ward
WWE star Chris Jericho
Disney Star Chelsea Kane
Rapper Lil Romeo (as opposed to Big Romeo??? No Idea)
Loveline" radio host Mike Catherwood
Talk Show Host Wendy Williams

As usual, I don't know who half
of these people are...but that doesn't
stop me from having a favorite.

It's kind of unlucky for these contestants
to have me in their corner.... I was the
only one cheering for Steve Guttenberg afterall.

Tomorrow the pairings.


Related Posts with Thumbnails