Monday, August 3, 2009

Boys against the Girls

Game Night
On Saturday night, Kevin and I were lucky enough to be invited to Ron and Peggy's for Game Night. Ron and Peggy's home will be celebrating it's 100th birthday this year and you would never know it. Ron has single handedly renovated this entire house, which includes floors, walls and painting inside and out. Along with Peggy's perfect decorating skills they have created a gorgeous home. I should have taken more pictures but I was having too much fun.

We enjoyed a Mexican dinner first, which Peggy embraced with her lovely tablesetting. Then is was off to a competitive round of Taboo, followed by 3 rounds of Catch Phrase. We had a blast.

Here is Peggy

Peggy's candlesticks that she has been saving for just this occasion.
She said they were 20 years old.

Her table was lovely... I just love this tablecloth.
Her dishes were purchased years ago from a ceramic shop in Laguna Beach.

I wish I had used a better flash and you could have
gotten a better look at her dining room

It was just perfect.

Thank you Ron and Peggy for opening your home to us.

We had a great time.... and yes the girl's won.

Related Posts with Thumbnails