Monday, August 10, 2009

Whirlwind Weekend

Where did the weekend go?

I can't believe it is Monday already. Where did my weekend go? When I say weekend I always include Friday, because I am off on Fridays.


On Friday I went to the Happiest Place on Earth (again).

My niece from Florida came out to visit her grandparents, so my mother in law decided we should do Disneyland.

Danielle, Sean, Delores and I jumped in the car and headed to Anaheim.

Kevin was wondering why we would go on Friday,
thinking it would be so crowded but we lucked out.
It was not only "not crowded" but the weather was cool and breezy.
We had a great time. I even went on
Space Mountain which is one of those rides I usually avoid.

Delores, who is 76 was a trooper. She kept up with a smile on
her face even after getting totally drenched
on Splash Mountain.
Danielle and Delores upon arrival

Delores with her grandkids .. Sean and Danielle
Don't Sean and Danielle look like they could be brother and sister? Kelley genes are strong.

Thanks Delores and Danielle for including us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails