Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Round 2 - Mission Accomplished

This post is as outdoor as you can get, so I am linking to
Outdoor Wednesday, hosted by the lovely Susan
at A Southern Daydreamer

After purchasing the playground set (click here to see round 1) 884 pieces, 3 men, several beverages and 3 1/2 days later the Kelley Kountry Klub was completed.

They started their assembly on the basketball court and then moved it to the grove.  I was one of the lucky carriers of this
enormous structure. 
Luckily,  Sean was on my end and I didn't feel a thing.






The menfolk told me if there weren't several pieces left
when it was done then they hadn't done a good job.
(FYI - there were pieces left)


First test to make sure it was strong
enough to carry back to the grove



On site ... a perfect fit




Only 423 pieces left to go ....




A little border around the play yard



Okay it looks really great but does it work?




Only time will tell

































Who wants to try it and see if it works?


What shall we try first?  Maybe the slide.



Ready, set, goooooo



I'll try the wheel, it's way too much
fun up here to slide down yet.



I see you



Maybe I will try this slide now



Okay and I'll try the swings



and I can watch you from up here



Having fun is hard work!



Let me make sure the slide works


and the swings


and one last thing... the climbing wall



Yup, Pop Pop, Daddy and Uncle Sean did a great job.
Mission accomplished...with pride.
and I even like the color.

Bella, Pop Pop wants you to come play too.



and Kevin can hang his boots up once again....
that is until the next project.



Thanks guys.... it was the perfect Mother's Day present,
there's nothing like watching the gkids laughing and playing.

Thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts with Thumbnails