Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday - Gone Fishing

Thank you Susan hosting and for helping me relive a memorable trip.
There's a beautiful place we go. Probably the only place I will
get up at the crack of dawn and bare the cold weather for.
It's not necessarily the fishing I like but the sheer
peacefulness and serenity of the surroundings. Welcome to Twin Lake.



or a family of beaver swimming along the shoreline.

We are surrounded by the Sierra Nevada's. Mountains on
all sides. The hubby is choosing just the right lure to catch the "big" one.


I think we were the only one's on the lake.


How peaceful is that?

Now go visit the other wonderful outdoor happenings and thank you for letting me share mine.
This is upper Twin and in the morning the water is like glass.
If you're lucky you can spot a deer drinking at the edge of the lake,
Related Posts with Thumbnails