Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tablescape Thursday - Every Birdie Welcome!!

Thank you to Susan at
for hosting this Tablescape Thursday. Join in the fun
and check out all of the lovely tablescapes posted today.
I welcomed some little birdies to my table today. They were trying
to get out of the rain so I invited them in for a bite.
I did my table today in green, brown and aqua which I pulled from
my floral runner.

I wanted to make the birds feel at home so I added a couple of birdhouses and a garland of earthy berries. I also gave them a nice little nest for the little ones.

If you look close you can see a couple of little eggs. They have
been busy.


I used wooded chargers for an earthy look. The plates are April Porter (Target)
as are the aqua flower plates. Bowls, and glasses courtesy of Homegoods.


A closer look at the place setting.





Thank you for stopping by and
I hope you enjoyed my birdie table, now fly off for more fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails