Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday - Mammoth Mountain California

Happy Outdoor Wednesday
Thank you to Susan for another fun Outdoor Wednesday. I just purchased a scanner to do a post for my daughters birthday and I am having so much fun going through some old pictures of my family
Flash from the Past
The year: 1993
The event: A ski trip to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday.
He actually skied for the first time on his 60th birthday and
I think it was one of his best memories. After he passed away
we found his lift ticket from this trip in a small box with a few of his favorite things.


My mom and dad. This was the last day of the trip and he was

pretty sore from all of his tumbles. He did great though. I need to find a pic of him on skis


This is me and Kevin. Check out those tight black ski pants.
They were supposed to be stylish but they sure were cold.

The view from the top is amazing.

Our daughter Kristi in her bright colors.
Kristi turned 27 yesterday

Our oldest daughter Stacy, skiing was never her favorite.
Stacy is now 29


Sean started skiing when he was 3 and I almost lost
him down a cliff. But that is another story.
Sean is now 23



Me, Kevin, Sean, Kristi, my brother Tom and his wife Diane before
they had kids. Where's Stacy?

Mammoth Mountain is one of our favorite places and holds some of our fondest memories.
Thank you Susan for allowing me to remember such a good time. I hope you enjoyed my flash from the past, now swoosh on over for more Outdoor Wednesdays, to Susan at A Southern Daydreamer
Related Posts with Thumbnails