Monday, February 16, 2009

Seeing Red?

Kevin and I hosted dinner and games for Valentine's Day. We were
lucky enough to have 3 other couples join us. To keep things easy we
ordered dinner from Wood Ranch which Kevin picked up.
We had tri tip, pork ribs and chicken.
It was delicious with the usual sides:
Peanut slaw
Mashed potatoes
Baked Beans and Rolls.
I made a spinach, strawberry salad and we also enjoyed an
assortment of appetizers. Too much food but very tasty.

I used Sean's camera to take pictures of the table but

I am so lame I used the wrong lens. Oh well.

It was a fun table to do but I think I am ready to move on from red.


and I also need a lesson with the camera.

Peggy and Ron - isn't this a great picture?


and candid shot.

Julia and Dave


Katina and Mike, I guess we made Mike sit on the floor. Sorry Mike.
Trust me, Kevin and I were there but no picture. Maybe next time.
Happy Valentine's Day

Related Posts with Thumbnails