Thursday, July 23, 2009

Foodie Friday ... Let them eat cake

Welcome to Foodie Friday
Hosted by one of my most favorites Designs by Gollum.

Put this blog on your favorites, you are in for a treat.

I just wanted to post something edible so I could play Foodie Friday. My daughter has not posted this darling cake so I decided to steal it and post it for her. Sshhh, don't tell.




This is a cake for a lovely ladies birthday and will serve 10 generously.

Or maybe it could be just for the birthday girl.

If I were the birthday girl I would take my purse and go home ;)





This is chocolate cake, iced in butter-cream.
It has a delicious chocolate mousse and raspberry filling.



If you would like to see more of her creations, click here.



It has a fondant handle. The only non edible part is the cute bow in front.



Thanks for stopping by, now back for some yummy treats.

Related Posts with Thumbnails