Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I've been Tagged by Genn

I've been tagged by Genn from the Haas Family and since I have been so busy with
Stacy and Bella for the last week, it feels fun to do some light blogging.
8 Things I Look Forward To - in no particular order......
1. Cocktail Hour
2. Time with Family and Friends
3. Vacation in Hawaii (2 and a half more months)
4. Twin Lakes Camping Vacation (19 Days and counting)
5. Cocktail Hour
6. Pedicures
7. Lunch with friends
8. Date with my hubby
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Ran in the Park
2. Took Stacy and Bella to the airport and then back again (missed flight)
3. Had a Miguel's BRC Burrito to ease our whoas
4. Worked with 3 kids screaming and running around the office ;)
5. Stopped at Ross to look for shoes for Bella and a bowl for Sean
6. Went to Sean's for cocktail hour and a delicious dinner.
7. Helped Stacy pack a set of 3 beautiful aqua canister jars in her carry on (the girl doesn't leave anything behind)
8. Gave Bella a kiss goodnight.
8 Things I wish I could do
1. Create more hours in my day
2. Retire
3. Travel the world
4. Sing
5. Be skinny
6. Spend more time with friends
7. Get rid of my hot flashes
8. Get rich
8 Shows I watch
1. Dancing with the Stars (who knew)
2. Cake Boss
3. Amazing Cakes
4. Lost
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Smallville (I love, love, love Tom Welling)
7. Devine Design
8. Castle
I will also tag anyone who wants to play. It was fun and I am always looking for a reason to blog. Thanks Genn
Related Posts with Thumbnails