Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Luck is a Lady...

This is a Pre-Tablescape Thursday
I couldn't not play, right?... thank you to Susan
at Between Naps on the Porch for hosting.
She is also having a fabulous givaway
I am one Lucky Lady
Once upon a time, not so long ago, my daughter decided to get married.
At this point you have mixed emotions.... who is this man?
Is he going to be a good husband.... is he going to be a good father to my future
grandchildren?
Well I soon discovered the answer to these questions was YES.
Tim is a wonderful husband and father, and the added bonus is he is a wonderful son in law.
The other fear when your kids get married is the sharing of time. When
the husband's family (the Outlaws) enter the picture, you know you
will be sharing time. But this story has a happy ending.
My daughter's mother in law (and father in law)
are a fun addition to our family.
We are so lucky, because the Outlaws, Dave and Joy
will be joining us for the holidays this year. It doesn't get better than that. The more
the merrier...
Joy recently sent me a little gift. Check out these adorable dishes, a set of 4, each with a different stylish lady. I can't
wait till she visits again so we can have a fun little ladies lunch. She got Kristi a
set too, so we can have a ladies lunch for 8.... like I said, the more the merrier.

I will be doing a special tablescape.... "Ode to Joy" soon.

Joy, thank you so much for this gift and thank you

for raising such a wonderful young man for my daughter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails