Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Breakfast for one .....?

Welcome to Tablescape Thursday

Breakfast for one?
The reason for the question you ask?
By the time I was done with this post it was
a breakfast for 6.

I have a small bistro table for two outside of my diningroom
that I set for one, in lavenders and greens.
I used this runner made up of lavender and green chenille
(I love chenille)
and ball fringe.  It is so soft and cuddly.
My little honey bunny joined me too.

I also used a spring placesetting.
A little chick has been running around this small plate
and leaving chicken scratch all over it.
Don't you love this polka dotted bowl?


I don't think you can see the little chicken scratch prints in this picture.  They look like little dots on the left side of the plate.


I also enjoyed spiced, pumpkin, apple muffins.  This is a WW
recipe that I make often.


It was so quiet and peaceful, with my coffee
and juice


and I had a lovely view of the yard.
I spent alot of time planting this past weekend
but I still have alot of cleanup to do. 



My mom decided to join me, and then my daughter and two granddaughters showed up for a muffin or two. 
Then my mother in law dropped by for a cup
of coffee, a muffin and a walk through the yard.



So my quiet little breakfast for one,
turned into a lovely visit
with my family.
My daughter took this fun pic of the ball fringe hanging
from my table.


Thanks for visiting....I hope by the time the day is over
I have had many
more visitors to share breakfast with me, remember
the muffins are easy on the hips so have two.
Welcome and come back anytime.


Be sure to visit the other participants,
you will be happy you did.
Related Posts with Thumbnails