Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Every Bunny Welcome

You're no bunny till
some bunny loves you.
Welcome to
Tablescape Thursday


Today I enjoyed a lovely bunny party on my table.
Since I love a party, I embraced the bunnies.

My table is pink, orange, yellow and white, a
reflection of spring.

I used a checked tablecloth of orange, yellow and pink. 
The chargers are a recent purchase from HomeGoods. 
I only bought 6 (all they had)
That's the only problem with HomeGoods...
you can't always buy as many as you want.


The yellow dish set is Chris Madden from JC Penney
and came to live with me when my mom did.
Oh, is that a bunny I see?  He may
be after that egg to hide.

But that looks like a bigger egg.


Bunnies, bunnies everywhere...



All dressed up for the party



and a dressed up egg too.


My candle is wearing a flower broach


Napkins folded like little skirts


Some pretty crystal


A view from the table


Some pretty gerbera daisies in pink, orange and yellow

All we need now is a lovely dinner and of course a beverage.
Can you see the tulip shaped placemats acting as our runner?


Some lovely light shining in


An explosion of color


 Layering








Can you see the etching on the glass?  I love these glasses.


Thanks for joining my bunny party....




Come again soon!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails