Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Kevin

Happy Birthday Kevin and Welcome Spring!!
Today is my hubsters birthday and of course we
are welcoming spring...but with spring season, comes tax season.
3/5th of my family celebrate birthdays during
tax season.  Improper planning you ask?
Yes, I say!!!
With that said, Kevin never fully enjoys his
birthday, with all of the added stress he feels
at this time of year. 


Just the same, in a galaxy far, far, away...Long Beach
to be exact, a baby boy was born...






 I have posted some of these pictures in the past
but they still remain my favorites.
When I look at Kevin now, I still see this
  young man that I fell in love with.


Nice form, don't you think? ;)


Fishing is one of his all time favorite things to do.
He spent most of his time untangling hooks and line
for the kids...oh and me too.
Now he can fish in peace, since the kids are no longer
kids and have to handle their own line.
I do believe, however, that when the grandgirls
start fishing...he will be untangling line all over again.
(and loving every minute)


The happiest day of his life ..... (ha, ha)



I think he may have some new favorites in his life now.
They have him wrapped around their
little fingers.

Happy Birthday Kevin,
We love you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails