Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top o' the Morning to You...

Thanks Kathleen
for embracing the Irish.

Happy St Patrick's Day



May those who love us love us.
And those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles,
So we'll know them by their limping."
--Irish curse


A little friend came by to help me celebrate
St. Patrick's Day with Kathleen at
Kathleen is having her 2nd annual St. Patrick's Day crawl
and I wanted to throw my hat in and join the party.

So I decided to catch myself a leprechaun.
They are very crafty fellows, but luckily, I
knew his weakness.



So with much anticipation, I filled a pot with gold.
Not ordinary gold....but leprechaun gold.




Amongst the gold I spotted himself
as bold as you please.  I don't think he was worried
one bit, that I would catch him and steal his gold.
All he did was tip his hat and give me a wink and



ask what was for dinner.  And of course did we have
green beer?


So I invited him for dinner and he
told me this....

The table is wearin' the green.
"May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light,
May good luck pursue you each morning and night."

--Irish blessing


I also have an Irish Tablescape, if you would like
to visit it click here
Thanks for stopping by!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails