Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tablescape Thursday - Happy Birthday Kristi

Welcome to Tablescape Thursday

Happy Birthday Kristi

The fam came over on Saturday to celebrate
Kristi's Birthday.
Since I was a bit under the weather, I decided to order out.
One of our favorite things to order is Wood Ranch.  They
serve delicious barbecued delights. 



I was feeling whimsical and silly for Kristi's table so I
went with pink, black and white,
with a side of sparkle and a dash of tacky and
daisies, daisies, daisies.






I used 3 varieties of  placemats, and 2 different styles of salad plates.
One a Damask design and one more of a Harlequin diamond pattern
and lots of daisy style flowers.


This sparkle tucked into the napkin,
is left over from the tree I did for FOT
Doesn't it look like it is straight out of the 60's?
I can just picture these circles sewn into some crocheted poncho.

A piece of zebra print fur was my table runner.


 Here you can catch a glimpse of the other style salad plate


Lots of pink flowers and napkin rings with white and black flowers


These placemats I bought at Target years ago for a Halloween table.  
I use them so much more than I ever thought I would. 
They add a fun texture and design to the table.
They are actually beads in the shape of flowers.

These gerbera daisies have been drug out for baby showers, bridal showers and many birthdays...they just
add a playful feel.


Pretty angle


The Birthday girl's chair

Some streamers

A Birds Eye View





Crystal Hurricanes purchased from Costco
when it was Price Club....wow!


Daisies


 The birthday girl blowing out her candles.
I made the cake I used to make the kids when they were little.
Chocolate bundt, filled with whip cream and bananas.
Flash from the past....
Can you see the candles with the sunburst filter?



Thanks for visiting our fun birthday celebration.


Related Posts with Thumbnails